Wednesday, October 29, 2008

this is not here

i am desperately seeking a vacation to the Cape. i will accept no substitutes. i just want a white house on a fenced wooded lot for little boys to explore, within walking distance to an empty windswept beach with dilapidated wooden fences and battered wooden steps and pristine white sand dunes. i'm not asking for the world ;)

speaking of the Cape, i bought some starfish there to paint white and hang on the christmas tree. yesterday i painted them and left them outside to dry. this morning i was greeted by this tragic sight...
1star
and two nasty little dogs tucking into their tasty new bones :|

which reminds me my washing machine always looks so despondent when i open it
1face
either it's copying my expression or it hates laundry too. probably both, huh?

today we took Sunny Bunny to the park
1bun
1ducksPicture 209
that white plastic bookbox holder in his mouth is his new favorite toy (?)
1usPicture 479
the writer of the hokey pokey obviously never snuggled with Danny because THIS is what it's really all about :)
1us
what kind of bird has feathers this long??? a BIG BIRD!
1dany418Picture 418
lunch at mcdonalds for him, diet coke/purse emptying for me
1icecream

3 comments:

  1. HAHA!!!! That washer picture, TOTALLY cracks me up!!! You have made my morning :) Love the cuddly pictures of you and D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course more cute pictures! I love them all. Now I think I need to go to McDonalds and get a hot fudge sunday. Yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol, I went to McDonalds today for a hot fudge sunday about an hour after I looked at these pictures. It was wrth every calorie.

    ReplyDelete