1. i love my cats. losing one cat has been so painfully exhausting, emotionally and physically, there is never a moment of true downtime where my mind is at peace. dearest Courage, please come home, you are so missed xoxo
2. i love my husband. to run back into a ferociously burning building to try to save my photos and my cats, that's the deepest truest love. times 175 billion xoxo
3. i love my sons. their rooms are usually messy and their floors strewn with clothes and toys and books, especially two days after a trip to the UK. but that Sunday, they had tucked their bags and books aside (as per the million nags to pleeeease keep things tidy/tidy really meaning safe and their exit clear in case of a fire) and they were able to escape without wasting a second, what was an instant, blisteringly intense, terrifying fireball. the constant nagging felt like it finally really truly paid off that night and i am so so grateful for their beating hearts
4. i love chinese food. who knew!
5. i love my neighbors for giving us a safe, calm, quiet, private place to be together with our pets. seriously, that's the sweetest kindest thing ever xoxo
6. i love having new shoes and new clothes - there have to be positives to losing everything, right? it's hopelessly shallow but it's totally true, starting from scratch with only things you love that fit just right is kinda nice.
7. i loooooooove feta cheese and greek vinaigrette.
8. i love never keeping the number to 5 :)
What I read in July - Wellll, lookee here, it is already August! Crazy how that happens! And I haven’t blogged as much as I said I was going to. After this weekend, I am think...