- cold cold water from the tap (CA tap water was always warm and beyond gross... with imaginary artful arties/sea monkeys swimming around in it... ewwww is right!)
- homemade bread (as in made in THIS HOME!! and it's incredible and edible!! OK some was NOT edible... the birds enjoyed it though :) (please don't make me look bad and die, birds...)
- living in waffle tops and sweatpants till April
- messy ponytails - my hair is like sooooo LONG!!!
- eyelash curlers
- my newest magic hairbrush and having my hair brushed :)
- Chanel Cristalle eau verte
- having it all totally under control
- Nine Inch Nails playlists
- taking the scenic route to everywhere
- the Summer trip to England: where to stay! who to see! what to eat! where to shop! what to wear! which Pizza Express to go to first! where the nearest Primark is! what teeniest tiniest rental car we can all squeeze into! where the best fish and chips are! how many bags of maltesers equal 50 pounds! if it's even worth visiting the Queen! whether to go to Dublin or Paris! O M G - head officially exploding with dizzy excitement!!!
- emergency ladders at amazon. because don't you wake up in a cold sweat stressing about the fact that every upstairs room needs a ladder in case the house is on fire...? no...? it's just me....?
- my own blends of hair color. coolest thing ever!!!!
- jewelry supplies....newest obsession: jewelry making!
- to New York City soon for tea at the Plaza
- to look for that Katie Hopkins fat show on TLC and not give up till i find it (shhh, don't tell anyone but i kinda always agree with everything she says.... she's what my mind thinks but won't dare to say :)
- caring what people think
- diet coke (eventually)
- chocolate (for lent - i mean it!)
- cutting my hair (this is harder than chocolate....)
i may, or may not, be slightly obsessed with what you can buy at the Danbury commissary
desperately seeking this
loving these pictures (and wondering why didn't i copy them?????!)
wondering if pets use conditioner...?
wondering what my wanting-to-make-things is about...
loving snowy days
and how the wonderful light inside the house when it snows xoxo