Tuesday, November 25, 2008

tuesday

i am going totally insane trying to find out if George Michael has any tattoos. i started my online research yesterday at 2:38pm. it's now 6:18 the day after and i still haven't found out if he has any tattoos. however... now i know why his marriage-thingy to Kenny was postponed (bad George...)... oh and he is left handed... and Andrew Ridgley lives in Cornwall with someone from Bananarama and shops at the Co-op... sigh, so much useless data to wade through! there has to be a celebrity tattoo site... oh duh... there is :) and he doesn't. ha!

during my research, i also read in some tabloid (so obviously it's true...) that Gordon Ramsay is allegedly having an affair with someone named Sarah Symonds(eye roll), who i guess promoted her book on 'how to be the other woman' on Oprah last year. what a piece of work, i read she lives in LA too... she'd better hope and pray she never crosses my path or i won't be responsible for my temporary blackout. don't worry Tana, i have your back :)

the land of nod catalog makes me start all kinds of hopelessly ambitious crafts that are just plain impossible for someone as unfocused as me to complete. jill mcdonald is the worst offender for getting me all overwhelmed with piles of felt and construction paper, how i love her and want to gouge her eyes out at the same time for being SOOOO creative and wonderful! but having read her really cute blog (mad stalker that i am, i know she misspells voila as 'wa-laa' (tut)... her son was a matador for halloween... oh and that she voted Obama:) so i have to admit, i would probably only be able to poke her in the eye and not do any permanent retinal damage :) she seems too nice despite making me bawl my eyes out over badly executed projects<3

today's homesick blues playlist:
labeled with love - squeeze
laid - james
life on mars - david bowie
life's a gas - t rex
lips like sugar - echo and the bunnymen
live forever - oasis
living in sin - electronic
love action - human league
shoot the dog - george michael (it doesn't start with L but i don't care)

pics from our hour at disney:
he wants to make (adopts tough guy voice) Mister T Wex! did you know there is a BUILD-A-DINO store now??? and a T Rex Cafe???! uhuh-uhuh!
1dan432
just in case i could possibly forget... for his birthday he wants to make Mister T Wex!!
1dan
at cali-4-nia adventure
four
FAO bear and Danny were keeping Santa's chair warm :)
1dan3388
he loves the chickawawa dog!!
1chick

6 comments:

  1. You had me at "left handed"....
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are fantastic. I absolutely love the one of Danny in Santa's chair. Have you finished your tree skirt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:38 AM

    Yeah Gordon has admitted to seeing this woman 4 times but not had a 7 year realtionship as the woman is claiming.

    (~sarah~ from flickr)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a sad day for the Fanilows.
    http://www.derekhail.com/2008/11/26/barry-manilow-punishment-of-the-future/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too Funny I really like George Michael too. My husband checks out his old c-d's for me from the library & then no one wants to ride with me.
    So what's the word does George have any tattoos?

    Glad you like my work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very funny! I love George Michael too. My husband brings me old cd's from the library but nobody at the studio likes to listen to them with me. Glad you like my art.
    Happy Holidays!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete