Sunday, February 01, 2009

stats

i have become completely F5ing obsessed with statcounter.com this weekend... it's the best site since walkscore.com. i only signed up on friday but it's compulsive viewing, especially the map of the world... someone in wollongong reads my blog. i didn't even think i knew anyone in wollongong...

my facebook wall is fixed. it only took consulting with a NASA engineer in Tennessee (thanks one N!) to fix it. honestly, who invented facebook? it's like a crappy mall that only has an Orange Julius and a JC Penney. it's supposed to be fun but it just isn't no matter how hard you try to like it.

this morning i went to Bank of America (a totally crap bonesmoker bank) to deposit $846 in cash (don't ask) i put my money in the ATM and it grabbed it and took FOREVER to count it, then told me it had only counted $800... but didn't give me any money back... urgh. so i stood at the door waiting to accost the first teller who opened the door at 9am. some woman walked up bitching and complaining about how government gets nothing done and how me and the man waiting next to me need to run for office...? but he is in painting overalls and has mexican phrases tattooed all over his arms (not that there is anything wrong with that...) and i am on my way to Sprouts for gummiworms for the small child in my stroller? she curtly informs me that Sarah Palin had round the clock nannies and if you want something done you must do it yourself! but... i don't want to get things done... and i especially don't want to be like Sarah Palin. i told her i would ask my husband to run for office because he is pretty cute and sassy (the painter was snickering all the while) and that is really all that counts in getting elected :) my gosh. this woman went mad. ABSOLUTELY INSANE! smoke blowing out of her ears! in front of a HUGE line of people, she went on and on about how Obama is NOT cute and sassy and has ears like doorknobs (how RUDE!) and looks pasty and puny to her. urgh!! i couldn't look at such a rude woman any longer and fixed my eyes on Salvio, the teller, who was taking FOREVER to find the right key to the door...

so eventually after a very long key fumbling 30 seconds, Salvio Monteflores let us inside and i escaped the monstrous Obama hating creature, not a moment too soon! i explained my plight to Salvio who told me that i should just go home and check my balance in the morning and the missing money might show up or might not. urgh??!! seriously BANK OF AMERICA SUCK. i was JUST going to check if they have B of A in Colorado, but it's no longer imporant! hmph.

my god. someone kill kate. she is getting worse!!! i seriously hope the people who left that mildewy fridge for her to clean also peed all over the carpets and stuffed fish inside the air conditioning vents before they left. Jon... i mean it, if you EVER need another pair of hands wrestling that woman into a turkey fryer, bolting the lid on and booting the entire thing off the top of the Grand Canyon... i soooo have your back. and i bet we could even get the CSI team in Vegas to turn a blind eye because it would make such a cool storyline!

walktime. sigh. back later.................................................................



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:50 PM

    Ha ha! I am your wollongong person :) I stumbled upon your flickr photos one day, and then you put a link to your blog...which i clicked on. I enjoy your words, your humour and your cute family photos. So now you're in my 'favourites' list (which gets a serious workout most days).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:45 AM

    Hi. I'm the person who reads your blog in London. I know someone in Wooloongong. Do you want her number? :)

    ReplyDelete