Thursday, March 19, 2009

the day i met the president

... kind of. we didn't have milkshakes at the Ruby's at the end of the pier like i had pictured in my wildest dreams, or ride in the yellow teacup together at Disneyland... but still, i saw him and he's real. kind of. i thought he would smile more - so i am wondering if:
a) he didn't see me
b) he DID see me but thought i was someone else
c) he was an Obama impersonator (most likely explanation)
d) he hates Jay Leno just as much as me and was in a foul mood from sitting on his couch
1airforceone
1kids
1us
1ba2
1bar3
1bara
no 22nd in line to take off for him. turned right and bam, effed off home
1aif
1af

3 comments:

  1. WOW! How cool is that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great shots Carol, I am surprised the security let you get so close to him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Sooo awesome. He totally must not have seen you, because I KNOW he would have come right over to you to say hello.

    ReplyDelete