Sunday, March 29, 2009

sunday night

i am in the midst of my pre-vacation preparation checklist - tonight i am cleaning out my entire purse and replacing each item back in it's correct place, cleaned, replenished and returned to pristine condition.

also broke off from soaking my purse handles, to return my roots to 'natural neutral brown'-ness... which reminded me - once a neighbor told me you can save leftover hair color for the next month. and since i only used a teeny squirt of it on an old toothbrush, i decided to go online to check if i remembered right... since i have also heard stored unused hair dye can become explosive and blow your house to pieces. but the FAQ just sends you in circles so i decided to click on live help... now i am waiting for some Nice and Easy person to notice the red light is flashing and come to my aid.

while i am waiting for that person to help, i decided to see whatever happened to Folgers Straight Up Latte... i have one box for dire emergencies but it clearly isn't going to last forever :( apparently Folgers no longer make it (grr) and some proactive people started a website for Mocha Fusion fans (which i don't like as much but it's better than nothing) so i urge everyone to put a pin in the map and maybe they'll consider bringing back Straight Up Latte too :) for some reason, there are lots of people floating helplessly in the sea....

ping! i must go and rinse my hair. still not a dickybird from the live help :|

No comments:

Post a Comment