Tuesday, March 17, 2009

tuesday late late edition (with a bit of wednesday early edition)

the Elvis Presley pound cake is sooooo good... i had to freeze it to stop the constant nibbling. i didn't doubt it would be awesome for a second, anyone who loves peanut butter and bacon sandwiches obviously knows what he's talking about :)

in the past couple of days i have accumulated a check for $5000, $500 in cash, another check for $50 and a $5 bill. i do wish those were all 9s instead but i am glad they aren't 1s.

i really wanted to go to the Johnny Reb's all you can eat catfish extravaganza tonight but we're having Del Taco instead. good Irish food at it's best. i don't do St Patrick's Day - even though my Dad is Irish. St Patrick's Day is an american holiday :)

still no dinosaur teeshirts. and to think i used to salivate when that catalog arrived. no more!! it's sooo over between us, Johnnie...

Mrs Fun! i have the recipe for pain au chocolat pour vous: (please excuse mon francais tragique)
a. chocolate chips
b. one packet of crescent rolls
put a into b et le voila!
thanks Karen for being a total genius cook :)

just a picture of a shirt that makes me so sick i keep it incase i swallow something poisonous and need to throw up. this is a MAN'S shirt! from Gymboree!! they have an entire family ensemble - it's just awful! imagine a family dressed in these shirts....
1shirt
Danny loves kisses (Hershey's chocolate smells like exlax but i do like it :)
1kiss
1danPicture 623
1daff
1butter

2 comments:

  1. The gymboree shirt is horrendous. Oh my GAWD!

    But I love the picture of Danny in the tunnel.

    Now that my cold is finally gone, I am too nauseas and tired to get us over to the happiest place on earth. And soon it is going to be blacked out for Spring break. I hope we can make it there with you two before the the black out weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm deeply offended.... My husband has that shirt and we all have matching outfits set for our family pictures.......... I can't believe you don't love it as much as I do!!

    ...Sadness...

    ;)

    ReplyDelete