Tuesday, April 28, 2009

i love..........

the house being completely still and silent except for a quiet new song, freshly downloaded, playing on repeat

the cooler days here that are warm enough that you still don't need socks

the boys' little herb/vegetable garden

waiting for my hubbie to come home with whatever dinner he chooses (... he always chooses right)

i love how my boys' eyes are the colors of the ocean - so beautiful and pure and an endless source of photoshopping zen

the huge tight hug Sam gave me for buying him Hotel for Dogs on the day it was released

the stillness that will fall over the house when the boys watch it tonight :)

laying with my head on Aaron's chest at the end of a busy day

finding a new place to hang out with the boys and take pictures

1kidsPicture 236
1boybwboysPicture 229
1boys156
1boys168

8 comments:

  1. and love watching them grow up, inkybee! always grateful for what you share. ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog...and the pictures make it even better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love...your descriptions...Wow, you should have been a writer or poet! I also love listening to Baz Man singing 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' its as good if not better than the original. I also love looking at new cameras after giving my old one to my son ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous boys with beautiful blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are amazing. I love how simple. where did you do it? and do your boys enjoy your photo sessions?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:36 PM

    I love your love list. And your very cute pictures of your very cute boys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are such loveys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:04 PM

    Such sweet photos of your boys!!!!
    Hope you are doing well x Heleen

    ReplyDelete