Friday, May 22, 2009

good morning cali-effin-fornia (and beyond!)

gasp... do i really live in Los Angeles?? whenever i see those live feed thingies they say at the top 'los angeles arrived here 1 minute ago' - every single time. do they mean me?? or is someone in los angeles following me around?? hmmmm curioser and curioser - i thought i was a housewife of OC???

i need to stop my kids from saying 'lookit'. it's 'look at it' - three words, not one. the can o' rice was a pro, lookit is a con.

it's date night tonight - we are celebrating the anniversary a-g-a-i-n at ruths chris :) no whammies, pleeease, no whammies! no female waitstaff either, especially not pamela! they all have something about them that irks me - either making googly-eyes at my husband and forgetting to refill MY drink or acting like overbearing mothers telling me i should clear my plate when i am saving a creme brulee sized space for dessert :| i only like the men, it's pathetic but true :) but NOT in kelly owl-woman kind of way of course.

i am shocked that Ricky Gervais went to the white house in pyjamas.... whhhat was he thinking?? i admit... i wore jeans but:
a) it was COLD
b) i was NOT meeting Obama
c) jeans do not even equal pyjamas!

must go. carpool lane awaits

No comments:

Post a Comment