Sunday, May 31, 2009

weekend in pixels

friday night walk/ride... this is honestly the way Danny rolls (he's practicing for the circus, apparently...)
1danPicture 076
at Target while we waited for our tires........
1Picture 122
off to the english pub
1usPicture 006
enjoying a pint of (root) beer at the pub
1sambarPicture 009
at the herb sale, we bought mint, fennel, dill and some butterfly friendly plants
1Picture 135
a really fascinating video about 'the hand' (i jest)
1Picture 164
1Picture 180

3 comments:

  1. I love that second to last shot. What a cool place.

    it always seems like you go the best places. My life feels so boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Target has tires? you so lost me after that..then i saw the hand..how weird and cool at the same time.

    I want to place all four of my kids in that hand and get a photo worthy of hanging on my wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ack sorry to confuse you Misti - costco next door has tires :) but you can only kill so much time in there and they dont have a big obama circle and toy aisle like target does :)

    if you have time while driving through OC, we can go and take pics at the hand!!

    ReplyDelete