Saturday, July 11, 2009

happy saturday

eating
strawberry jello for afters. i feel awfully wasteful, and i am sure it's banned in australia, but i only like the prepackaged stuff in little tubs. when i make it it just sucks and tastes like skin. i can't even make jello :(

planning
on going to bed very soon - it's 6:38pm. i wish i was going to the duran duran concert. but i'm not :(

watching
the boys play in the pool with beachballs :)

listening
to MJ. "you're a vegetable! you're a vegetable!" (repeat over and over) "owww!!" total genius :)

reading
the lands end catalog. still trying to figure out the length of my torso :)

wondering
why it takes going to LA for the day to realize how user friendly OC is :)

1dadx2Picture 367
1dannPicture 561
1samsamPicture 386
1danPicture 525
1samPicture 326
1danPicture 470

1 comment:

  1. these make me smile. :)

    I have one of those fish eye thingyies....on the way to my house. :) you inspired me sooooooooo much. thanks!

    ReplyDelete