Thursday, July 30, 2009

today things

regretting
starting construction on a 3 story (the american spelling, i can still spell...) rat townhouse. i decided it would be easier to clean if i coated each level with contact paper... then got carried away and covered every square inch of it with contact paper :| and velcro to fasten down the bedding :| now it is all bumpy and lame looking and i am scared my rats will get stuck to the walls. i hate me and my big ideas :|

listening
Ben by MJ. not that i am at all obsessed with rats or nuthin'...

wondering
what adult swim could possibly be. it sounds like it could be rude and i am sure if i look it up, i will witness grotesque hairy nakedness. i will ask Aaron and he will know without even batting an eyelid. men seem like they are born understanding stuff like what adult swim is without having to look it up online...

still cringing
at what i saw when i accidentally typed 'homtail' instead of 'hotmail' yesterday. Aaron, i did NOT intentionally choose to look at those obscene images if they are somehow stuck somewhere in the lining of my computer system :|

also wondering
how on earth my most played song is 'besame mucho' by andrea bocelli...? i don't even know it, never mind have played it 320 times. i blame Mr Bumps - his hair is all over my computer chair everytime i get home...

hat
land of nod

2 comments:

  1. Just ordered my homtail and now I am ready for my adult swim ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally Random Observation:

    Go and play Daydream Believer by The Monkees - (really loud)
    I guarantee that you will feel better immediately afterwards, having played it.
    Well it always works for me!

    ReplyDelete