Monday, August 24, 2009

arrgghhh!!!

why???!!! my children have submersed all their army men and dinosaurs into cups of water and frozen them all solid. now they are hacking perilously at the ice with scissors and knives (my worst nightmare) and running hot water over them (there is an orderly line of toys waiting to be defrosted) in order to set them free...

i should be grateful to finally have a shelf of my fridge back - it has been full of dixie cups with icicles hanging off them and sad looking heads sticking out the top... but all this is happening slightly to the left of the kettle. so can i make a second cup of coffee? nope :|

also troubling on this monday morn... i will NEVER EVER understand why when i press print i come back an hour later to retrieve my printed items only to find that i have to press print all over again. MEN!! i know this is the work of men with lanyards, spectacles and greasy thinning hair. i already said print - so just do it!! and my itunes are all messed up again. seriously do NOT stand between me and my 352nd play of 'blame it on the boogie'...

off to right the world's wrongs again... to that romantic hillside village of "Temecula" today, oolala! followed by "Winco"... where everyone's a winner (i so should be writing ads.... ;)

laguna beach
1Picture 1197
the park (duh)
1Picture 450
the arboretum. they said no posing... this isn't what they mean by posing... right?
1Picture 307

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:45 PM

    You mean you aren't too far from Temecula? We bought our home in Murrieta! Maybe we can meet for coffee or tea one day when we get back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, not only are we not far from Murrieta (40 mins I think) but we LOVE going out there, we stopped at Murrieta's walmart to look for the beach chairs and it was lovely! That area has all the best grocery stores and when you get back, maybe we can do our weekly grocery shopping together AND have coffee while we shop :) It's beautiful - did you live there before? I think I saw your exit, does it have Clinton in the name? I think I remember you talking about it once in the coffee shop. How long till you're home? xoxo

    ReplyDelete