Tuesday, August 25, 2009

do NOT read if you hate cattiness

thank heavens for that! alicia is gone from dance your ass off, i have endured that woman's awful emotional meltdowns for 8 weeks straight. i am catty and mean and admit openly to all of the above (and by reading you relinquish your rights to be judgmental about it;) but gawd ... crying every single week after cavorting around with 'toddler and tiara-esque' over-animated facial expressions - enough!! i can endure no more of it! the final nail in her coffin was when she won the phone call home and DID NOT give it to Ruben (my top pick, costume designer for cirque du soleil in las vegas no less:) so he could call his dying freaking boyfriend. seriously, it was all over for you that night, lady. the hex was officially in place when you selfishly called your MOM and didn't give a hoot about Ruben.
Aug_20

so in the quiet madness of my mind i started to fantasize that Michael Jackson is posthumously reading my blog :) i don't mind one iota - in fact if you're reading MJ, hi! i always thought you were innocent, i liked your nose before and after, and p. s. my kids absolutely adore you and your music :) but it makes me wonder... do i go to ET and sell my exciting story???! what if he is alive and desperately reaching out to me to help him?? it kept me up last night. wondering if he is a blackberry or iphone kind of person... i am guessing iphone.... but definitely not a mac person in general ;)

off to the beach. with my fancy new beach chair. please please please foreign nanny in hideous jean jacket (at the beach??) with no idea about personal space: DO NOT sit next to me again... honestly, forget the questions about George Washington on the INS citizenship test... there should be REAL questions about how to act in public. for example:
Q: how many feet of personal space should i leave between me and my neighbor at the beach?
A: at least 3!!!!! NEVER LET YOUR BEACH TOWEL TOUCH YOUR NEIGHBOR'S BEACH TOWEL. that is grounds for murder in America ;)

back later with pictures xox

1 comment:

  1. oh dear...now I have you losing sleep. I caused this MJ may be reading your blog thoughts, huh? LOL sorry.

    ReplyDelete