Wednesday, September 23, 2009

list of likes

reaching into my purse for my lipbalm and finding it instantly

having lots and lots of quarters at the ready for beach parking

the magical peace potion that i keep in my car... and on my desk... and by my bed... and in my purse.... etc etc etc

golden hour at my favorite park

Danny's new pre-K and his absolutely lovely pre-K teacher, aptly named Mrs Kay (Danny thinks her name should be Mrs Pre-K:)

riding my bike down the middle of the road so fast it sounds like it's going to fall apart (and not giving a hoot if it does:)

getting 10lb of anything for $1 :)

drug stores

Danny calling Bart Simpson Bert Simpson

pretty libraries (i am so shallow and don't visit ugly ones:)

1kidPicture 023
1danPicture 100
111dr Picture 072
1librarye 064




1 comment:

  1. are you kidding me with that library?you are!!!

    ReplyDelete