Monday, November 02, 2009

monday thought bubbles

i love that the mornings after the clocks fall back are so long and cozy and sleep-inny and relaxing :) that extra hour feels like a big cushion of free time to catch up on emails, shower, plan a playdate.... we need an extra hour every single weekend...

i so want to see the MJ movie this week - it's the only thing on my to-do list :)

my favorite lenses right now are my 50mm (xoxo) and the 70-200mm f2.8 (xoxo) which works like a dream without the lens hood and filters... it took me two years to figure that out :) i love sharp subjects and watercolor bokeh

i kept wondering why my camera battery was always flat - the charger outlet is turned off.... duh

i think next wednesday is a real life day off school... could it be???! what on earth will we do with an entire day off together? i love days off school!

Danny's room is all painted in shades of 'apple orchard' and 'peapod green' (a big schoolhouse chalkboard wall ready for murals of giant animals and cityscapes) and so are my feet :| now for the fun part - accessorizing!! (i soooo wish Nate Berkus was my neighbor :) and drawing on that huuuuge chalkboard!!

i really really like Barack Obama. like, reeeeaally like :)

yesterday we bought a teeny Home Depot apron for the rats. the rats are a definite christmas newsletter highlight of 2009

i love buying books at scholastic book club. today's book 'wooden teeth and jelly beans' about presidentials facts and oddities:) Bill Clinton's favorite icecream is mango... that's definitely odd

speaking of odd, the nuns at my school told me that even numbers are female and odd numbers are male and it has been doubted by most everyone i have empathically sworn was true. well... it was just a question on cash cab (my favorite game show:) and apparently it IS true as per pythagoras :)

must go - Danny is curled up in a baby bouncer sucking his thumb :| back later xoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. Tarnya2:48 AM

    Christmas newsletter? I hope I am on your list!

    ReplyDelete