Wednesday, December 23, 2009

pluses

and no minuses :)

hosted...
a really really really fun playdate, attended by really sweet friends and a really nice Santa Claus who didn't smell like listerine or cigarettes and gave really good hugs :)

opened...
a present that looked suspiciously like a monchhichi monkey and it WAS a monchhichi monkey! a girl one with a pigtail and everything!! she has the cutest little monchhichi monkeyface ever T, i'm going to call her bubbles xoxo

also...
a huge box filled with every color of sugar sprinkle on earth... even jet black!!

also also...
a big brown box with a happy smiley face on it - Melissa i peeked at the JFK book and i love it! i am sneaking it to bed with me tonight xoxo

also also also...
another season of 'dead like me' :)

found...
and set dvr coordinates for 'teen mom' on mtv. oh yes, there is a God!!

listened...
to my favorite 2 song playlist:
space oddity by david bowie
all day and all of the night - the kinks
over and over and over again :)

programming my GPS
for neverland on boxing day. for realsies this time, no chickening out because it's 6 hours 6 minutes roundtrip :)

it was like christmas morning here this afternoon :)
1Picture 971
my three little monkeys
1Picture 978
1samPicture 871
1Picture 670
1Picture 907
1Picture 257
1nowaterdadPicture 883
1kidsPicture 756
1danPicture 916
1ell
the card pre-assembly
1lovecardUntitled-1

4 comments:

  1. oh how these photos made my day. Seriously...so very full of joy. Thank you for sharing. ♥

    have the Happiest of Christmas Eves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tarnya2:13 AM

    The beard-and-no-moustache makes Danny looks like a garden gnome. He he!

    And what about poor little pretend baby with his smooshed up face in the group shot - was it wrong of me to laugh out loud?

    Happy Christmas to you and yours Carol!

    Best wishes from me, and little him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:53 AM

    I love your photos and the card is awesome. I always keep meaning to ask you, how do you process your photos. I love the soft tones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful day, Carol. The pictures are gorgeous and sweet and, oh so perfect of all of our kids. But I really love the one of Aaron and Sam.

    ReplyDelete