Tuesday, January 26, 2010

stuff

had cinnamon sugar tortilla chips from target for dessert (warning: they are sooo addictive!!)

watched dinosaur movies with Danny who forbade me to so much as hold my iphone so i didn't miss a thing :)

the two worst places on earth according to Sam, age 9:
  • school
  • a crowded 99 cent store :)
made a little picture book of my favorite Cape Cod pictures today

wore Sam's wellington boots to go shopping in the rain

hoping it stops raining tomorrow... for i have a new lens to play with!

made 3 lens cozies

zzzzzz - going to bed xox

2 comments:

  1. ooooo share the cozy info. did you follow a tutorial? or just whing it? I need to see pics of them. NEED!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps....could you pop by to see me totally awful pics from the big city? However....I am very please with the high ISO not so much grain outcome. :)

    ReplyDelete