Wednesday, January 27, 2010

wednesday things

sick
of rolling with the punches to get to what's real :|

having
donuts for breakfast tomorrow :) the good-for-you jelly-filled kind, of course :)

taking
a complete mental health break tomorrow. with enough time to drink 3 cups of coffee, catch up on teen mom, have lunch with Aaron and take the boys out at night to experience fine dining in Placentia :) i am even ditching Danny's preschool, and we are going somewhere with no time limits or restrictions or extra little people. please don't rain :|

loving
my little bitty photoworks books. and did i mention... $4?

also working on
Danny's baby book at blurb.com. finally. oy, it's very jarring to look at point and shoot baby pictures :| luckily we got a real camera when he was 6 weeks old :)

wondering
how on earth i don't have a single 72mm lens filter to put onto my precious 135mm f2....? i have 77mm, 82mm, 67mm, 58mm and 52mm.... but 72mm? not a one! how strange, i thought 72mm sounded quite generic.... looks like i'll be chatting up those hotties in Calumet tomorrow :)

itching
for brownies. i really think i might be woefully addicted :(

at the zoo
1Picture 111
1dannyPicture 114
today's toy - a dinosaur grabber
1dannyPicture 456
this is Spirit
1spirit 340
i L-O-V-E this canary and i want to adopt him. and call him Spirit :)
1canaryPicture 523
before school today - gawsh i love them :)
1Picture 090

5 comments:

  1. stupid computer only half loaded your pics again. argh....

    but...I love love love that shot of danny at the zoo. the first one. WOW! your new lens?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tarnya1:29 AM

    Holy moo moo! Did you take those with your new lens? f2? Want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures and brownies sound so yummy. My mouth is watering just thinking about them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday. Happy happy birthday!

    Okay, I think I have a comment for everything.
    First your pictures are amazing!!!!!
    2nd, I can't wait to see Danny's blurb book.
    3rd, I hope you had your jelly donut and three cups of coffee(I just wrote quite instead of coffee at first) So I hope you are having the coffee and donuts with some peace and quiet.
    4th, how were the "hotties" at Calumet (bleck)
    5th, Did you get some brownies, because if you didn't I am so bringing you brownies! I don't ask for cake on my birthday anymore. All I want are brownies.
    6th, I am going to work on my 4x4 book of Alex's first couple of months. And I may just make one for Elliot also. Now with two everything has to be fair, huh. Okay, sorry I just took up about 50 lines, but I had to comment on everything.
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow thats a sharp lens.I want it!!!

    ReplyDelete