Thursday, March 18, 2010

listening to
'green' by r.e.m. i really really love Michael Stipe even if he's a little pretentious and drinks out of a prell bottle ;)

wishing
i hadn't had a second pita pocket with my delicious el pollo loco chicken and rice dinner. note to self: two pita pockets is one too many :| and the tortillas that come with el pollo loco meals probably taste better too. but i just love the convenience of pockets, i need to invent tortilla pockets...

also wanting
to take on the dragon's den my fantastic housekeeping cart invention, with 3 bins for trash/laundry/things in the wrong room and a roll of paper towels and spaces for windex/polish/disinfectant spray, that vacuums as you scoot it around the house and sucks in dirt on the sides too! and a place to charge your iphone and listen to tunes as you clean. i'd so buy one :)

regretting
scraping all the skin off my knuckles instead of scraping the dust off the sidewalk, then having to sweep up dust AND grated skin and blood :(

wishing
we could zoom 2 weeks ahead. because that would equal spring break and fields of wildflowers and really really tall waterfalls and mountains in Yosemite

wondering
what happened to Dr Phil today... my DVR didn't record him. and tomorrow he isn't scheduled either. i sure hope he's ok ;)

looking forward
to bedtime (my favorite set of sheets are on the bed), and some much-needed runway therapy:) i can do Sydney airport

2 comments:

  1. I sooooooooo want to go to that under the pier with you someday. totally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. christine gill6:15 PM

    i love love love Michael Stipe and I think he should move onto my street. i am pretty sure we would be pretty close friends. I hope he likes Apple Pie...

    ReplyDelete