Tuesday, March 09, 2010

tuesday

i slept in the guest room, thanks to Blackjack having no idea of personal space in his sleep. today i dreamt that cars kept driving by my second storey bedroom window and everyone was looking in. then i realized our neighbors had built a wooden ramp from their bathroom window past my bedroom window, into our bathroom window, down the stairs (a sharp left turn) and back out to the street, because they had messed up their plumbing. it was very odd. and as always set in deepest England....

i walked to the library yesterday in 50mph winds, a perilously perilous 4 mile walk (in one hour). when i got home i dropped my pedometer and all my effort was erased :( this kind of crap is why i don't exercise :|

if i had my own not pretend baby i'd buy these stripy clothes even though this baby picture is kind of scary

if i wasn't so afraid of the post office i'd buy these dansko shoes. but i am pretty sure i'd end up returning them and the thought of having to go to the post office makes me sick with fear...

is it just me or does Brad Pitt's beard look like old person pubies...? i can't even look at him anymore :(

i haven't seen Pedro Hernandez in a very long time :( i am sure he is now an international model in Paris :( speaking of trader joe's they are SO SMART - they give each child a shell for shopping with them - Danny has asked 17 times this morning 'hey mom, wanna go to twader joe's?' (and he NEVER wants to go :)

in other news, my children have finally worn me down - we are going to be fluffy chick parents again next month :|

3 comments:

  1. Did you look at the price of those clothes. They are so cheap, and I already have like $60 worth in my cart. I feel like I just need to buy every size in every color available. And then the hoodies that aren't on sale. I can't possible buy it, but I really want to. Wow, thank you for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo what do you do with the fluffy chicks once they are nasty chickens?

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the kid, very scary. Who in the world approved that picture to go in an online catalog.

    ReplyDelete