Tuesday, April 27, 2010

i like
playing pizza parlor with Danny - although he gives away all his food for free, because he is just that kind of guy :)
i have
a stinky cold which requires me to go everywhere with an entire box of tissues :[
i ate
two chocolate cornflake cakes with coconut and sea salt for breakfast :)
i am telling myself
that it's technically a good breakfast because of the cereal and fruit...right?
i lost
my stupid asshole car keys in Albertsons. after enlisting the help of every staff member to check every single aisle, i found them in the stupid asshole side compartment of my bag ;)
i went to the store
for hot dog buns and couldn't find the bread aisle despite searching the store looking for those derned keys for another 15 minutes after checking out :[
which means only one thing...
fish sticks for dinner tonight instead :)
i am really really really tired of
passive aggressive people
i don't like
"nobama" people either. i only have one word to say to them: "yesbama" :)
i really wish
i could go on vacation and just sleeeeeeeeeep for the entire first day or two... i am that tired
i think i need
a walk down the trail to trader joe's for flowers, black bean taquitos and more salted brownie mix :)
back later with pics... off to the park and then trader joe's xoxox

1 comment:

  1. soooo ummmm.....I want to play pizza parlor, too.

    and....ummmm dang it ....I can't remember anything else I wanted to say. shoot...I'm getting old.

    ReplyDelete