Tuesday, April 13, 2010

what's cool about my wii thingies and what isn't so cool about them....

my review which if i posted it at amazon.com would get lots of negative comments from GSOH-less technical losers who use words like DLC and FWIW and nunchuk and IMHO (GSOH is a-OK in my book:)

i love that it is white and shiny. if it were black and shiny it would look unsightly and dusty

i don't love that it doesn't play DVDs or Netflix (maybe it does... this is where the annoying technical losers would pipe in with their DLCs and IMHOs...)

i love wii fit!! i can weigh myself and then pee and weigh myself again and see how much weight i 'lost' :) i think about the terrifying weigh-in part everytime i eat, yesterday i only ate a spoonful of yogurt and a pita bread :)

i don't love the 'ohhh' that i makes when i step on. either i'm really heavy or it's looking up my pant leg... neither scenario pleases me :(

i love being able to tight rope walk. and i rarely fall! (which makes me even more determined to try out for cirque du soleil in LA)

i love that i have a great center of balance :)

i don't love that game about which number is higher - i don't understand it and so i get them all wrong and it makes some snarky comment and says my real age is more like 56 :(

i love bowling with the boys

i don't love how my ball always goes left no matter how much i turn sideways to compensate :(

i love that MJ and Obama are on my bowling team

i don't love how mad they get and shake their fists when i accidentally throw my bowling ball at them :(

i don't love how loooooong it takes to get from game to game. it's time i should be burning fat not waiting for things to load :[

i love being able to float down a river in a big bubble. i just wish i didn't hit so many derned rocks :(

i don't love hula hoop anymore.... i used to be so good at it! now i can be swirling like a maniac and they still fall down :( maybe it's broken... ;)

i love that MJ and Obama are in my step class :)

i also love love love love love the song that the easy (not advanced) step routine is set to :)

however i don't love the song with the penguins on the iceberg :( and i just don't get that game, it's so utterly pointless

i love the punchbag - it just needs an uploadable face on it

i don't love that easy is too easy and hard is too hard

i love Beatles rock band (times one million)

i don't love Guitar Hero quite as much - the singers are all skanky looking and look like they smoke and take drugs

i love hanging out in the Abbey Road studio

i don't love how distracting that fold in the rug is...

i love when Paul McCartney wears glasses

i don't love how i mess up the song gazing at him

i looooooooooooove Just Dance!!

i don't love having things like Presidents of the United States and Blur on there (though i do like the sassy dance to boys and girls or is it girls and boys...)

i love the A Little Less Conversation dance the best

i don't love Womanizer - it's too hard!!

back later with more indepth reviewing...

1 comment:

  1. I have caved on the Wii thing...but you are really making me want to. :)

    oh come on by my place to see some cute bunnies.

    ReplyDelete