Sunday, July 25, 2010

new adventures, chocolate bars and juno

recovering
from inhaling far too much bleach today (it's a long story...)

re-experiencing
new adventures in hi-fi by r.e.m.

adoring
my hubbie - he's my easter bunny and my christmas tree :)

loving
quiet time - today we shared an oversized bar of dairy milk and watched juno in bed :)

wishing
i could remember all juno's adorable little phrases - the only one i can remember is weenus which is completely adorable and maybe far too adorable to be used on a real weenus :)

attempting
the impossible... putting songs on the the iphone :| we listened to the juno soundtrack in Cape Cod last year and just hearing those songs again reminded me of new adventures (there's a new adventure just around the corner:)


celebrating
Jerry the rat's first birthday with snickerdoodles (Jerry is a compulsive hoarder, Teddy is a compulsive eater:)
1jerry

before bedtime tonight:
most4
most2
most3
most
most6

4 comments:

  1. Tarnya3:11 AM

    Danny lost a tooth???? How did I miss that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hate that I've been too busy to hang out on your blog. I miss you! ♥ the pics on this post though.....seriously....LOVE THEM. you are awesome to the core.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:10 PM

    Amiable brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:32 PM

    I would like to exchange links with your site inkyblack1.blogspot.com
    Is this possible?

    ReplyDelete