Sunday, July 04, 2010

weekend pics

far far far too tired for words...

we spent a lot of time at the beach with the dogs
dogsach 218
and also without them
shell
pier
and went to some bolsa chica wetland thingies (all we spotted was a pigeon....)
samica 287
Danny took off his stablizers...
bikeee
cdan6
and we had frozen lemonade to celebrate :)
lemonade
Sam rode around the block a million times
sambike
and learned to ride a unicycle :)
samuni69
we had our annual portrait sitting :)
boys
family
bouys
... and we watched a lot of fireworks :)


xoxox

2 comments:

  1. I didnt see one firework this year! It was so overcast! It looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol...I just love you. I know you get tired of hearing it...but I just do. Your posts make me smile. You have a wonderful family! I love the portrait shots.

    ReplyDelete