Saturday, August 21, 2010

santa monica, vegas and the tree

listening to
'santa monica' by everclear

eating
maple syrup sandwich cookies from the dollar tree - they are so soooo soooooo good (and sadly almost gone... again)

wondering
if Grimaldis in Vegas can possibly compare to the real Brooklyn Bridge location (i am thinking not... and not getting my hopes up....)

still being
a vegetarian. we had boca burgers for dinner and they weren't completely horrible :)

craving
peanut butter all day long... and i don't even really like peanut butter :|

starting
a new job on Wednesday :)

going
to shower and try to scrub some medium golden brown out of my hair... it's far far too dark for Vegas :|

this was all Danny's idea... he wanted to look like he was swinging from the tree branch :)
1jumpersIMG_7619
bedroom

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! The tree pictures are the best!!! What fun; he'll love those!

    Oh, and Grimaldi's? FANTASTIC. We have one here and it's the best NY style pizza I've ever had in my entire life...and you can imagine I'm picky with my food. ;) The cheese is awesome and our favorite (and when I say "our" this means Julian and Layla too) is pesto with italian sausage and mushrooms. I'm telling you... good stuff.

    I'm looking forward to hearing your opinion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol!! i so love how creative you (and Danny) are. Love his room! Did you paint the fabulous mural??

    ReplyDelete