Sunday, September 05, 2010

my wish list

i wish:

  • we had showtime (alas we don't. yet :)
  • to go sailing tomorrow
  • to have fish tacos for lunch (from wahoo's - i am officially in LOVE with wahoo's!)
  • to take the boys to Tokyo and ride the bullet train to Kyoto
  • the second week of school to be as good as the first
  • to stop being polite and start getting real (urgh, i just need to tattoo it onto my hand....)
  • to find the perfect rental in Palm Springs for winter break (must have floor to ceiling windows, a heated pool and really awesome furniture)
  • to eat more vegetables
  • to pick apples next weekend and make them into a pie
  • to try sushi and maybe hate it but at least try it
  • to go back to Half Moon Bay
  • to decorate the yard for fall - it's my favorite season
  • for my very sore throat to go away and to be able to yell again - it's hard to yell in a wispy voice :|
  • the expression "kthnxbye" to be censored from my computer screen. and "thankyou.that.is.all" too
  • for an unrestless-leggy night - i am going to have a swig of nyquil to make sure my legs can't move :)
back tomorrow xoxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment