Monday, October 11, 2010

headaches, poop bags and Joann :|

suffering
from a horrible icky oversleep till 7:38am and the world's hugest migraine this morning.... even aleve and chocolate isn't helping and to overquote Kurt Cobain "i hate myself and i want to DIE!!!" :(

wondering
why on earth Joann's closes at 7pm on sundays... i found this out when i arrived at 6:54pm last night ready to shop and immediately had to bring my NO PURCHASES to the checkstand :( BAD Joann!

too poorly
to even sort through all my freezer foods and put them in their shiny brand new townhome - it's that bad :(

waiting
for one large beautiful bottle of Chanel no 19 to arrive :)

still waiting
for the darned bags on board from amazon.com - we ran out of leash bags last monday, this is a travesty, we are forced to use baby powder scented diaper sacks... dog poop + baby powder = :(

still loving
Obama - no matter what they say (they can suck my left nut:)

wishing
Columbus Day meant a day off... my head wishes this especially. i bet Joanns has a sale and everything....

loving
letters from old friends and catching up

not wanting
to walk though i know i must, and i'll kick myself if i don't...

wanting
Just Dance 2 which is out tomorrow!!! but i won't be buying it because i have to wait till it's on sale for $24 or less....

though.....
i will be buying MJ: the experience the DAY it comes out - 23 November - at full retail price, and will be replenishing all wii batteries on 22 November to avoid nervous breakdowns on THE DAY :)

1 comment:

  1. Can i come over for thanksgiving/my birthday/cam's birthday. I think the MJ experience would be way more fun with you involved. I can bring controllers.

    ReplyDelete