Thursday, October 07, 2010

hmmm...

wondering
if it's just a coincidence that the day i joined the PTO was also the day the planet-destroying 4 letters home per day (plus phone calls every night - and did i mention emails too!) ended... coincidence right... gasp, surely not conspiracy??!

hoping
it doesn't rain today. it can be partly cloudy and even sunny, but please God "no rain!" (love from the little cherubic bumblebee girl who really really really needs to walk today:)

cursing
my darned 'runkeeper' app. on saturday i set my activity to cycling and forgot to change it back to walking... since then it has been tracking all my walks as bike rides and cheating me out of precious calories burned! no wonder the scales never budge!

noticing
that since i went vegetarian the only thing i crave, and dream about and eat straight from the jar when it all gets too overwhelming, is peanut butter. and banana peppers with italian dressing :)

buying
the madeleine pan today - it's been in my cart forever and it's time :) i wonder if i can make peanut butter madeleines.... also buying Mr Rude, a Mr Men book we actually don't have (i know, huh??!)

wondering
why eating oatmeal for breakfast makes my tummy feel more rumbly and hungry for the rest of the day.... shouldn't it make me feel full? it doesn't make sense....

hoping
yesterday's three blood tests (yes three!! my arms are so bruised today....) yield some answers as to why my body refuses to drop an ounce of fat... even if the answer is just plain "work out harder and quit sneaking the ginger cats, you porky pig" :)

really hoping
the nice teacher lady i met at the cat rescue on Monday adopts Cricket, my favorite kitty. she said she's getting him saturday, i will keep my fingers crossed :) and do a backward flip if he's not there on Monday!! i even talked her into volunteering at the shelter :) oh gawd, i am going to be so disappointed if he's still there on monday, and i'll be forced to track her down and kill her. urgh, i hate being so kind and sensitive to homeless animals :| i know where she lives, and where she works - please Pam, don't let me down!!

kind of not loving
apple picking this year.... i think we need to go to Palmdale and see if it's cooler, shadier, less frantic with less grumpy money-grabbing Mormons there. and also visit Sir Lancelot at the gentle barn who we donated $20 to have him saved from the pound :) so technically he's kind of our horse :) and also go to the little pie diner which is as soothing for the soul at the waitress itself :)

neeeeeeeeeeeeding
to go to sticki picki this weekend and take OUR CHRISTMAS CARD portrait there!! our christmas card is going to be covered with millions of glittery stars and teddy bears and hearts all over it :)

off to make breakfast and walk dogs xoxoxx

2 comments:

  1. Tarnya8:17 PM

    I'm with you on the porridge. Low GI my butt. I'm always starving 30 minutes after I eat porridge.

    And a spangly Christmas card?! Hope I'm on your list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you ever stirred a spoonful of peanut butter into your oatmeal. It is delish!

    ReplyDelete