Thursday, October 21, 2010

peanut butter, fiber and rain

thanks to sweet Corey (and i mean it like "THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!" not sarcastic "gee thanks..."), i am completely and utterly obsessed with putting a teaspoonful of peanut butter in my oatmeal. so obsessed that on sunday, i ate oatmeal for every single meal :) today i am on the hunt for crunchy, reduced fat, slightly better-for-me peanut butter that still thickens oatmeal to the point where you can sculpt with it. oh yes, it's that good :)

AND i also want to buy sweetener with fiber in it, i am assuming in this time of barcode reading phones, there is such a thing. but i don't want it to make my coffee taste like it has balls of jello in it like that boba stuff. so if it tastes like boba, i want a refund

i dream of the day when i might be able to put a whole tablespoon of peanut butter in my oatmeal... but i'm in the fight of my life with the scales and i refuse to let my evil nemesis win. it's my birthday gift from me to me, you see, and i have 3 months and one week to reach my goal :)

i tried a new perfume on our datenight on saturday, by philosophy called 'fragrance for the soul' - i am sure it has some other name but i couldn't figure it out. i didn't buy it, but as soon as i got home i decided i really really wanted it and we duly drove back to get it (i love my hubbie!) it's on my desk. i love it. it smells kind of like clean man on a date blended with girly citrusy datenight perfume, if you know that smell :) i don't sell it very well but i love it ;)

off to walk - i hope it doesn't rain but then it does rain when it's the school pumpkin patch thing so we don't have to go ;)

1 comment:

  1. oh yes! I totally KNEW you'd love it. I think the extra protein helps me stay full longer too. :)

    ReplyDelete