Thursday, October 28, 2010

pizzas and cookies and clowns

Sam with his pizza book report that he has slaved over for days. the pictures are of a little girl with thick glasses, an unusually tall man, Buckingham Palace, a human bean and the Queen, all things that you'd find on a B.F.G. pizza :)
Photobucket
ok, how cute are his dimples?? (that shadow on the door freaks me out every time i walk past...)
Photobucket
Danny wanted to decorate cookies and eat them all :)
Photobucket
my BRFF
Photobucket
his new favorite thing to do - write sentences all over his walls (with adorable drawings :)
Photobucket
speaking of adorable... i'm not obsessed with clownbooth or nuthin' but...
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. The clown picture made me laugh out loud, especially the cats. They look so pissed off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clowns are laugh out loud funny. What tickled me most was I recognized everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo what a great writer he is. My girl is not so into writing...or drawing. :(

    ReplyDelete