Sunday, October 03, 2010

tonight's alive....

listening
to Beachball by R.E.M. (and incase i didn't say it 500 times already, i really want a white A-frame beach house :)

also listening
to 'Penny Lane' by the Beatles and feeling homesick for autumn, not fall. i miss adventures to find Penny Lane and Strawberry Fields and the grave of Eleanor Rigby :) failing the A-frame beach house, i'd love a little ivy covered cottage in a little English village :)

wanting
this rug... but i know it wouldn't look right in my house, nor the english cottage either. yes, it would look much more at home in a little white beach house :)

recovering
from the craziest weekend - yesterday we rode our bikes, then i walked on the treadmill and then we did 'just dance' - we are getting in training for MJ: the experience :) today shopping at target was my only exercise :)

wondering
why when i sneakily put my remote in my pocket so Danny will win at 'just dance', i score more points :|

loving
this dog and hoping he gets a home... gawd, petconnect is going to be the death of me with all the stress

telling
myself i don't need this box of cadbury dairy milks from amazon which is in my cart :)

wanting
to stay at the Ahwahnee in Yosemite next month but it's $500 a night. no matter how much i want to stay there, that doesn't compute to me :) you know it would be full of snotty annoying rich people ;)

waiting
for my delivery of 700 poop bags, 500 sheets of linen paper and 2 packs of instax film from amazon, hopefully they get confused and send me 200 packs by mistake :)

craving

gummivites. but i already had my quota for the day :( i always worry about overdosing on them... they are so yummy


samvint
dannyvi
mario
boys
rom
mario2

3 comments:

  1. Tarnya1:21 AM

    Are you kidding me? You are totally psychic, or I am. Last week I saw you wrote something about how cute Mario was with his little overalls, and I remembered seeing a pattern to make a Mario halloween somewhere online and so I searched and searched and searched for it to send you a link but I could not find it anywhere. I should have know you would already have it. Clever old you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are psychic, I am quite sure of it... I love that you tried to send me the link... thank you so much T!! I found this at Target, oh gosh, I don't think a costume sewn by Mummy would stay together for an entire parade around school :) What is Thomas being this year? I soooo miss you, start a blog PLEASE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tarnya3:09 AM

    Thomas? Halloween? You are forgetting that I live in AUSTRALIA. Last year (when he was four months old) I put him in a tiger print onesie and pushed him round the strip mall in his buggy. That was the extent of our halloween. Sigh...
    And I know that you could make a way better costume than target.
    Blog? Well the coffee shop '5' is about as bloggy as I get. You should pop in there some time. We ALL miss you.

    ReplyDelete