Tuesday, November 16, 2010

highs and lows and inbetweens

my latest dangerous obsession:
groupon. i buy them because there's a clock ticking away to them being g-o-n-e and i don't want to miss out!!! but then i forget all about them and only remember briefly, then forget about them again - which is dangerous because there's another little clock ticking down to their imminent expiration date.... will i ever make the blurb book? or the pixable book for that matter? or take the duffy boat ride around Balboa Island? i should unsubcribe to groupon before my obsession gets out of hand...

today's lowest point:
Coldstone Creamery running out of free cake :( how very dare they :| and the woman in front of me was buying icecream in her pyjamas and slippers. there really should be a law against both these things....

today's highest point:
Barbra Streisand on Oprah. i am watching it in 7 minute increments so it lasts all week :)

today's ok-est point:
actually losing weight on my scales (i really want to sue weight watchers for making stupid evil scales that are clearly possessed by the devil)

what's bugging me right now:
my itchyscratchy neck. i got sunburn in Pasadena - i confess i don't like Pasadena (even though Dr Drew lives there) it's hotter than hell

what i had for dinner:
salad and a sweet potato. the restaurant asked if i wanted brown sugar on my sweet potato - what the???!

where i'd rather be:
in PJs in bed watching 7 more minutes of Barbra

news story that makes me happy (but also a little bit sad):
Prince William (sad because i still miss Princess Diana soooooooo much... she's the reason i wanted two little boys. and i even got two little Williams and no little Harrys :)

news story that make me horribly sad:
Target :( this is why our dogs have ID tags and licenses and microchips. and we get every single one of our pets from the city shelter :(

news story that makes me even sadder:
Sarah Palin (i don't know where to start on what's wrong with this woman....)

what my wildest fantasy looks like: (ps not the man)


off to bed early with just the ears of a mickey mouse cookie and some cocoa to dip them in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment