Tuesday, November 23, 2010

random-ish

i have watched absolutely NO tv today (this is very unlike me...)

i bought 12 avocados this morning, after craving guacamole on a subway veggie delite all night long. darned 'undercover boss' about subway :| also of note, i have NEVER EVER had 3 slices of tomato on my veggie delite like it said you should on that show... i should totally sue them, it's absolutely daylight robbery to withhold vegetables on a VEGGIE sandwich!

i have spent far far far too long today, trying to get 5 stars dancing to Thriller. i am about half an inch from the top (on a 42 inch tv) and as always i am blaming the stupid remote control for my shortcoming ;)

i feel like i am turning orange. Aaron is being very kind and diplomatic and saying it's in my head, but i definitely look oranger today (and i haven't eat carrots at all ever) and i wear sunblock every day but it makes no difference, i am getting more and more orange :(

hmm, i think i had better quit eating pumpkin bread... which will be easy since it's almost all gone ;)

it's raining here. which means it's snowing somewhere close to here :)

i made moo cards - all different designs to get maximum value for money. but can i give any away? no - because they're all unique and therefore too precious to part with ;) but they look something like this : (note to Aaron: at least 90% of these pics were taken with the 135mm... just sayin' :)

1blogmoo

1 comment:

  1. oh Carol...I have been MIA.....11 posts of yours haven't been seen by me...and I'm hating it. I've missed you. I've been busy...and in a funk...and well...just lazy. LOL I'm catching up though. Hope all is well for you!

    ReplyDelete