Friday, January 28, 2011

life on mars, sticky ipads and global positioning systems

listening to
a documentary about life on mars... which makes me really want to listen to 'life on mars'

last night
i dreamt i went to visit Michael Stipe (in the Castro in San Francisco) and he let me play with his ipad, which was very fingerprint-y and greasy and i felt very uncomfortable touching it, but also noticably uncomfortable NOT touching it, so i had to slyly wipe it clean while he wasn't looking. hmm.....

loving
that breakfast today lasted till around 3pm... Aaron bought me my favorite cream pan croissants filled with bananas and strawberries and apple and chocolate and cream (all in separate NOT TOUCHING EACH OTHER croissants!) soooo yuuuummmy!!!

also loving
the new voices on my GPS - Sam and Danny narrated all the little phrases so sweetly and precisely and they're so much nicer to listen to than the wretched GPS lady of yore :)

packing
my best telephoto lens and map of the stars' homes!! tomorrow we're going to Beverly!! Hills that is... swimming pools... movie stars :)

scratching
my super duper itchy right foot, which supposedly means "a wonderful and productive journey is ahead" :) note to self: take hiking shoes and set GPS coordinates for Fryman Canyon :)

off to bed xoxox

so sooooo good! (and i still have deux pains au chocolat left to share with mon cheri amour:)
1breakfast
the boys made this birthday cake for me. do NOT count the candles... it is anatomically correct...
1cake
we spent the afternoon in Balboa and it was wonderful
1bea
1beachboys
1jump
bedtime - he still looks like a baby when he sleeps :)
1sleep

4 comments:

  1. Tarnya2:45 AM

    Sounds like the best birthday ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every single one of those pastries looks amazing!!! You have said it so many times, we do need to go to that bakery.

    Cute birthday cake.

    I want to hear Danny and Sam on your gps. That sounds awesome! How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wan't finished...

    I love the jumping pictures. Looks like a gorgeous day at the beach.

    Sounds like you had a great birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy happy birthday to you! :)

    looks like it was great! oh and I want a one of those strawberry things.....yummo! never seen anything so delightful.

    oh...and you need to read my post from Friday (25 random things) and let me know if I can still come to visit. tee hee

    ReplyDelete