Sunday, January 30, 2011

seven sunday loves

really loud heavy rain that bounces off the pavement (and saves my potted plants from certain death at the hands of the worst gardener ever :)

still-warm flaky heavenly croissants for breakfast (it was one of those wonderful mornings again :)

'Magical Mystery Tour' by the Beatles - the first Beatles album i ever bought :) also, i love that Penny Lane is near my English house and Blue Jay Way is near my American house (this proves that it is all supposed to be this way:)

Small Paul pyjamas (i borrowed Sam's :)

very occasionally, Guns n Roses "you know where you are? you're in the jungle, baby! you're gunna D-I-E!!" may just be our most quoted song of all time ;)

Gordon Ramsay's best British restaurant series... i really really really want to try this spanish restaurant and this vegetarian indian place on my next trip home

U2

off to bed xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment