Sunday, January 02, 2011

what i did so far this year....

  • posed as the date, yesterday 1.1.11 :) our dogs refused to be the decimal points and we were SO MAD we pretended to be a pair of dentists' pliers and a red devil and a werewolf just to scare them ;)
1oneoneoneone
  • stopped being polite and started getting real :) ok, that's been my resolution since the beginning of time (ie beginning of real world)... i just emphatically renew it every 1.1.xx
  • tried to remember to sit up straight (just sat up straight again...)
  • tried to watch the Oprah Winfrey Network - it's all sneak peeks and i hate sneak peeks, i want real SHOWS!!
  • read a really interesting article on jogging (but wasn't inspired to take it up :)
  • used fancy coordinates that look like this N3407.688 W118 18.946 to get to the Hollywood sign (and they actually worked, i felt like Christopher Columbus with my trusty white iphone and GPS!)
1dogs
1las
1la
  • endured twelve episodes of being too tired to walk another step :|
1cry
  • found the Hollywood sign!!
1sign
  • hiked sooooo high we could see the earth curvature :)
1dannysam
1sign3
  • drove around L.A. as there was ZERO TRAFFIC!!!
1clow0101_9983
1beau0101_9981
Jeff Lewis' house is gated - grrr, spoilsport!!!
1vall0101_9966

1 comment:

  1. I cannot even BEGIN to tell you how much I love that you guys posed for the date in that photo!!!! And dental pliers? What were the other two? Werecow and a devil?
    ROFLMAOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!
    Your creativity knows NO bounds.

    I LOVE your blog! Thanks for visiting mine.

    I'm sure to be back. How can I resist?

    Wendy .. . aka Wendster ... most of my oldest friends call me that.

    ReplyDelete