Sunday, April 24, 2011

unloves

people who don't understand all the fuss over the royal wedding (seriously, it's a big deal!! H-U-G-E-!-!-! and if you don't like it, don't watch!)

people who think the word "stupid" is a bad word. because it isn't and it's stupid to think so ;)

being called "mama" by anyone but my own little immediate family

expressions like "bring it", "get your ........ on" and "holy ...... batman" :|

also "let's do this" for obvious reasons :|

being called "honey/sweetie" by anyone - grounds for murder and being found not guilty due to temporary insanity. on the other hand, being called "my darling" is perfectly acceptable :)

mangos

throwing something at the trash can and missing - i am a gold standard 'paper toss' expert, but i still miss the trash can with no fan blowing???? not fair!

Gil Grissom for leaving CSI... oh yes, i hold a grudge for a verrrrrrry long time ;)

the UPS man. i am quite sure he is holding my new mary janes hostage - i bet he has been secretly wearing them all weekend and that's what the hold-up is :| i want my shoes!!!

douchebag friends of friends on facebook. friends just shouldn't have pricklepant friends! and ps i really need to figure out how to block these offensive people..... even though blocking people doesn't actually physically vaporize them in real life - they are still, sadly, free to roam the earth :(

eyeshadow - it makes me look like a victim of domestic violence/wannabe panda

people who don't love cats AND dogs equally (honestly... they suck)

peanut butter cookies

armrest hoggers on airplanes

"live laugh love" written on signs in homes :| i refuse to laugh/love to order and the live part really confuses me. if you were dead, you wouldn't be reading it :|

Costco.... i've said it before and i'll say it again - the receipt smiley face person just has to go. at a local Costco, the receipt smiley face person has just one hand. ONE HAND!! how on earth can he hold the receipt AND draw a smiley face with a huge line of people waiting to escape the evil snakepit that is Costco??? he can't and it's agony watching him try (slowly i might add...) :| and at Tustin Ranch Costco, the receipt smiley face person is on crutches. it takes him so long to make a smiley face, i just want to shake him!! anyway i want to get a law passed to ban those receipt smiley face people - they are soooo annoying and unnecessary and once i've paid for my wares at the checkout, i want to be on my way, no muss no fuss :|

phew. with all that off my chest i am going to bed to watch "Ruby" with a couple of chocolate hobnobs ;) she has really let herself down this season... she has gained 56 pounds :(

our beautiful artisan easter cookies (on a valentine's day plate - Martha would have kittens looking at this...)



3 comments:

  1. So many things. I don't like to be called Mama by anybody but my kids either.

    Your comment about eye shadow made me laugh, only because I don't think I have ever seen you with it, and would be very surprised if I did and because you are beautiful without it.

    Oh my gawd, oh my gawd, oh my gawd, the one armed man at Costco. I think that every single time I go to Costco and that is the main one I go to and he works like 12 hour days, 7 days a week, because he is there every single friggin time I go. We don't want a smiley face.

    You make total sense when you say dead people wouldn't be reading the sign that says Live, Laugh, Love! That made me laugh too.

    I can't wait for the Royal wedding, but I don't think I can be up at 4:00 to watch it. But I will watch the first replay I can find as soon as I wake up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say that Sam and Danny look so handsome and I love your cute easter cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the Royal Wedding. Since I am not living in England I will be getting up at midnight and watching until 6am when I have to get ready for work. Call me nuts but I have to watch it LIVE.

    Your cookies would make Martha Stewart swoon

    ReplyDelete