Sunday, July 24, 2011

creeks, cats and cupcakes

drinking
pomegranate juice. i love it. this is the point where someone tells me it's a) going to kill me eventually or b) made from endangered monkey blood and i have to try to X out of my latest addiction

loving
greek yogurt with honey - it's a taste sensation! and probably also falls into category a) or b)

despairing
over my inability to remember if my skin is 'fair' or 'light' - i always get it wrong and end up looking patchy and too dark/too light :|

waiting
(impatiently) for my new camera. oh yeah!! it's like being 4 years old again and hoping each day my long awaited miniature maclaren baby buggy will arrive from the catalogue :)

wishing
two aleve would hurry up do the trick and cure my horribly stiff neck and simmering brain. i have a sinking feeling that i may have contracted strep throat from a small child in my household...

loving
that netflix on demand movie thing - it's so cool! last night we watched confessions of a superhero about the lookalikes on Hollywood Blvd. though i'm still confused on how much one should tip to avoid being beaten up by them - $1 seems dangerous, $5 too spendy (spoken like a total cheapskate :)

hating
documentaries like Food Inc. though having not eaten meat for a year, i have far less guilt these days (and i don't miss it:)

scenes from art camp



who needs my little pony when you have my little rattie :) it was bathtime for Jerry who had a bad case of buck grease ;)

but after three shampoos in dish soap, he was snow white again and smelling like french lavender :)



doesn't he look stunning?!


at the creek today. i fell and cut my knee and it doesn't look anything like as sore on the outside as it feels on the inside (don't you hate that??!)





our plasticene creations (except the lego man who was our model :) (the cats were our models for thing four and five :)


Bumps' new bed




Courage, the cowardly foster cat, bumps into Friday :| (drops camera and dashes to rescue Courage:)

1 comment:

  1. Tarnya Hall8:15 PM

    New camera? Pray do tell.
    Oh, and we all know you were secretly hoping to catch a cat-fight action shot between Friday and Courage, admit it. ;)

    ReplyDelete