Monday, September 03, 2012

Target, Ruby's and Dansko


wishing
i was imaginative and creative enough to ever think up an awesome design for an iphone case :|  i just need someone cool to copy be inspired by... (Amy, how did you design your case?  all by yourself or with a template? or the instagram thing?)

wishing also
i was bold enough at Target to hold up the line to just get a red card already. but  there's always a big line of foot tappers and i don't want anyone to roll their mean starey eyes at me :(

listening
to S songs again.  namely "Santa Monica" by everclear which makes me homesick for a place i didn't even leave yet.  which makes me soooooooooo stressed out and twitchy and every single finger has bite marks on it.....

drinking
diet coke with 3 chunks of ice that made a cute little sailboat in my glass :)

going
to the Science Center tomorrow on the very last, somewhat sad, day of the Summer holidays.... between you and me, i'm actually secretly a little bit excited for Wednesday - i'm going to walk 10 miles with no-one dragging behind me complaining about sore legs or being hungry, and then luxuriate in an uninterrupted bath and watch trash TV till 2:30pm :) 

needing
more tall shoes.  i admit i love them, they make me look at least 5 feet 5 :)

noticing
that the exfoliation thingie is kind of working... not that i'm obsessive and heavy handed about it or nothing but sheets of skin are indeed being sloughed away revealing brighter, more youthful skin (not that i pored over the bold promises it made ;)

wanting
to pick apples in Julian on Saturday (apple picking/apple pie-baking/apple pie-giving-away = favorite thing ever) 


i want these Dansko shoes.  but they're $55 which is oprah money :(
he shared his french fries with me, like he always does


lunch at Ruby's - much nicer than breakfast at Tiffany's (and no cats thrown out in a rainstorm at Ruby's - ever!)

my beautiful boy






i froze whipped cream into little ice cube trays to make the whippiest richest coffee


 pumpkin bread - i admit i love cream cheese frosting a dangerous amount :)


both boys got red gumballs!  and red gumballs equal free five dollar milkshakes ;)



my sandwich picks made devil horns :)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the devil horns! if you don't want to hold up the line, fill it out at guest services. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made it at Casemate.com but I see now that you can make them thru Walmart....a little bit cheaper even, I just dont know their rate of getting it to you in a timely fashion, with casemate i get it so quickly. You need to make one though...I dare you. And...I would really REALLY like to meet your face in person one of these days. I know that is always said...but it just needs to happen, especially if you are planning on leaving this joint we call California. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to make one - I already made a prototype. And yes to lunch - tell me a day/date and I will be there (with cupcakes! and Cadburys! xoxo)

    ReplyDelete