Saturday, September 01, 2012

taxes, bridges and earthquakes

wondering
how to file taxes in two different states.... i am hoping turbo tax will guide me because it sounds really hard (and boring)

hoping
the income tax rate in MA really is 4% lower than it is here.... we pay the same tax rate as people who earn a million dollars a year because that's totally fair, right? :)

donating
every single thing in my closet because it's way easier than packing :)

loving
the donuttery's blueberry donuts.... definitely not 510-awesome-reviews good but it was definitely better than OK :)

hating
that amazon.com is going to start charging sales tax starting 15 September - they are such party pooping spoilsports :( 

wishing
i had not put superglue and nail polish remover all over my iPhone. because that was reaaaaaally reaaaaally dumb :|  also: the camera kind of sucks now

wearing
Chanel Coco today, because it reminds me of my Mum

thinking
that banging your head on the George Washington bridge at 60MPH has GOT to hurt.... also: terrified to ever let my kids ride a bus again without me, to make sure they don't open the sunroof and stick their head out at the most inopportune moment :|

wondering
how in the hell Jon Stewart can possibly think Paul Ryan is attractive...?  i can see the beauty in just about everyone.... but Paul Ryan?  i just can't see it :|

worrying
that i may have over-exfoliated my face.... i did go a little to town with the new whitening lotion and scrubby buff puff thing today.... maybe neosporin will grow the skin back??!

feeling
lots of little earthquakes... which is definitely better than one big earthquake, but so confusing - they feel like dogs jumping on the bed or someone dropping a heavy box or the UPS truck hurtling through the neighborhood, and i have to check facebook/my earthquake app to make sure it was an earthquake (how all the people around me can tell is beyond me.....)

3 comments:

  1. so i shouldn't put super glue on my phone? was just about to glue that thingy on cause you're right, it falls off. boo. but i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well it did help it stay on but now the pics look wonky to me -maybe stick it to a case??? my case is rubber and it wouldn't stick but a plastic case might work

      Delete
  2. also you can buyask iPhone case with a screw on fisheye but it kind of sucks... we need to invent something awesome

    ReplyDelete