Thursday, November 29, 2012

feeling
oh so stabby today (really truly violently stabby and willing to serve time if necessary - so don't come too close: i have embroidery needles in my pockets - like a whole pack of them)

needing
to cruise the Christmas Tree Shops for things i don't need and take some deep cleansing breaths and remember i am where i am and not where i used to be...

hating
on ACI.  yes those assholes who shipped my cards super fast?  yup - to Califuckingfornia.  those bonesmokers actually suggested i go back to my previous address to pick them up - like that is going to happen. EVER :|

loathing
the return of the jaw clenching migraine.  screw you ACI

sighing
at the ridiculousness of all the colors the Kitchenaid stand mixer comes in - which one do i get?????  i got rid of my old black one in Cali and it's time to replace it with something whimsical and dreamy and Waitressy... pink is too twee, purple is too fat, red is too common, orange/green is too funky, blue too difficult to match... hmm, yellow maybe...?  a nice rich yellow, not the boring cream one... maybe
  
sipping 
very caffeinated coffee for lunch with a side of aleve....

loving
the pretty light here today....  it's rose tinted and hazy and completely beautiful.  as soon as the migraine dissipates, i'm walking down to the beach with the dogs (dream come true, for real)

wishing
for Bertucci's with the hubbie tomorrow night (if you're reading this, it's my treat: i have gift cards  xoxo)

picture flashback 2008

four year olds make you look tall :) check out the shirt, obsessed with Cape Cod much....?


i wuv this snugglebug with his fishy breath

 i want a pet pig and a pet cow....
miss him?  nope, me either ;)
Sarah Palin i admit yes, she made me feel SO SMART!!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. I was having lunch with a girlfriend after the *last* election and we came out to find her car parked next to a minivan with a Palin 2012 bumpersticker! Of course we took a picture of it, and it's now my contact photo of her.

    But I'm also wondering how your head is...I get migraines too (as does my son) feeling any better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha that is hilarious!!! Aw man can you imagine how fun those debates would have been??! I'd love to see Barack give her a run for her money - poor Sarah! Aww I love her (for all the wrongest of reasons)

    A walk to the beach cleared my head - thanks for checking in xoxo Have you tried Peace Potion from Kohls/TJ Maxx? I SWEAR I'm not on commission for it, but I love it so much, it helps open the blood vessels and soothe the throbbing pain. And it smells wonderful, there is a pillow mist too.

    ReplyDelete