Friday, December 28, 2012

listening
to Sinead O'Connor "Universal Mother" which i love even though it's pure heartbreak and torture for mothers

wanting
to go to New York City tomorrow. we won't go but it doesn't stop me wanting :(

never ever ever going
to empty the mailbox ever ever again. a BIRD is living in there!! a real life wing-flapping razor sharp beaked bird! with toe claws!!!

wishing
Costco pizza didn't taste soooooo yummy. honestly four slices ought to be enough (but it's not because it's soooooo good)

dying
to bust out my new Dyson vacuum cleaner. that's how you know you're a total loser - when you cannot wait to unwrap a stupid vacuum cleaner on a Friday night :|

predicting
it will not be nearly as awesome as everyone says it is and i will return it

hating
Comcast. just when i thought Time Warner could get no worse, along comes Comcast (for the second time in this lifetime... they still suuuuuuck)

hoping (and praying and wishing and crossing my fingers and toes)

that it snows this weekend.... and i mean inches not a millimeter!!!! (but not so many inches that we can't go and get necessary things like donuts and hot fudge sauce and pizza... dang i forgot to get hot fudge sauce again!)

oh Cape Cod, you never cease to exceed my expectations!!!!

awesome pic of Kurt Cobain (ew that Courtney sure was/is nasty!)
either that or they had a very mean cat ;)

this morning's view from the bedroom window

oops i did it again. i love their jellies.....



John F Kennedy (and pretty I.M. Pei shadows)

house for sale. with a barn. sigh. adorable. i love it

his baby crocodile all wrapped in his old blankie :)
me too!!!  (from inside the house ;)

1 comment:

  1. I want to go to NY too. I have never lived this close...I mean, we are only 10 hours or so away, depending on traffic. I have only been once and it was in Feb and we were frozen.. Desert dwellers don't do well in negative temps, lol.

    ReplyDelete