Saturday, January 04, 2014

amble through the rambles

wearing
my snail and my bee and my heart Alex & Ani bracelets.  i have ten.  well i had ten.... i lost the bee in Dublin - they made me take my shoes off three times AND all my bracelets!   anyway i just had to replace it because i'm horribly sentimental and i missed it sooooo horribly...)

wearing
Coco Chanel, not Mademoiselle.  it's been forever since i wore it but it reminds me of datenights to expensive places with valet, that always made me all twitchy and itchy (life's too short for datenights like that anymore... i want to 'sing' "Kill You" by Eminem in the car and go to places only the locals go to :)  avoiding at all costs the kind of places that specialize in steak :)


loving
my brand new rainboots.  i want to wear them everyday everywhere!  luckily here you can get away with it much better than in CA where you only get to wear boots for half an hour each year (if that...)


wondering
if this John Frieda 3 Day Straight thingie will keep my hair straight for longer than 3 hours.  it's already doing that annoying flip in the back and it's been an HOUR since i sprayed it and pulled my hair and flat ironed it...

 i was supposed to be tidying the craft closet.....  
instead i found a box of old pictures and got completely lost for hours in them :)

Grandma and Grandad.  and me in the blue pinafore (i am still growing my hair)

what our imaginary daughter was going to look like.  we were destined to have boys :)
 my (only) favorite place in L.A.
 defrosting after sledding for hours upon hours

this sand is moldable and completely addictive to play with 
and the only thing i ever bought in Brookstone :)
still obsessed and wildly jealous of Bo, the neighbor dog 
(which isn't his real name: he just looks like Bo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment