Tuesday, March 04, 2014

electronic, george michael and blur

wondering
what it means when your completely psychic shuffle plays "Get The Message" by Electronic like 7 times in the space of an hour when it has 70,000 other songs for it to choose from?  what message?  i don't get it :)

loving on 
aleve and sweet tea and my soft soft pig pillow

giving up
diet coke for lent.  and cotton candy soda too.  anything fizzy.  i want to see what excuse my tummy comes up with next as to why it isn't flat :|

wondering
if beignets check the 'pancake tuesday' box...?  i wanted beignets not pancakes and they were pretty yummy too.... (maybe that's why my tummy isn't flat....?)

hating on
pinterest - it's just all bad ideas dressed up as good ideas.  today i put extra extra virgin olive oil and honey in my hair and left it to soak in for hours till it was all running into my eyes and now?????  NOW my hair looks like straw.  WORSE than straw: arghhhh!!!!

loving on
this show i never ever watched - like EVER - from 1984 with George Michael aannnnnd Morrissey (and Tony Blackburn - eww gross).  i looove the first comment: I wanna be the peanut butter in a Morrissey and Michael sandwich.  not exactly, but i reaaaaally want them both of them as my singing gay bestest friends in the car going photogenic places together.  though i have to admit.... i'd probably spend a whole lot of time crossing my arms, rolling my eyes and disagreeing with Morrissey.  a WHOLE LOT of time.  


 i feed the pigeons squirrels
 i sometimes feed the sparrows too - it gives me a sense of enormous wellbeing :)
 i love Friday
 we all love Friday
 i love Obama
i love teeny tiny bunny earrings
 i love dogs and that Cape Cod beaches are dog beaches
 i love Chapaquoit
and finding little hearts

 i love boardwalks over sand dunes
 and pizzzzzzzaa!
 and this house.  i want it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment