Thursday, November 13, 2008

it's a great thursday!!

if my computer threatens to want to restart ONE MORE TIME i will kick it's ass. STOP IT!! i said NO! do it later... when i am done here...

so we now know this about the puzzle book unsub - he is left handed (always completes the left hand page, i do the right hand ones - but i reserve the right to return to the left hand side!!) and he doesn't like the hard puzzles either. and he uses MY bathroom. curiouser and curiouser and curiouser...

oh my gawd. my dogs' nails on hardwood is seriously going to drive me INSANE! stop clicking!!!!!!!!!!! i need totes toasties for dogs. stat!!!!!!

Danny wants to go to Disneyland for his fourth birthday very badly. but i am still a little disturbed by that place and fear i might purr/pop with the utter stress of the heinous fartsmelly crowds, the fight for the front seat of It's a Small World, my kid frrrreaking out over standing next to Tigger then the people who stand in my shots when i finally convince him to do so for a toy... the terror that is..."the happiest place on earth". i feel like i should sue disneyland, because it is anything BUT happy there. but he wants to go.... what to do, what to do (pop pop pop)

oprah... i don't like you very much anymore. firstly the stupid snapfish book thingie was just a ruse to drive me crazy and make me cry. and yes it worked! and your show these days is awful awful awful. i don't care about chris rock and nicole kidman, oh and today jennifer effing aniston... i hate stars, they SUCK! show me people who are far worse off and more messed up in the head than me - it's what the people want!! more nate berkus! less lame australian guy who isn't cute. and i am not saying anything about the yellow dress, it's a low blow and i won't go there :)

must go. back later :)

5 comments:

  1. I'll take him to Disneyland! My parents recently moved to Anaheim, I'm going to visit them next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the snapfish book made me freak out too.
    just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gawd! What the bleep is up with Oprah. Fridays live in Chicago. She is playing newscaster, and we got to hear about the fire in Montecito for the first 10 minutes of today. We live in OC, we know how devastating the fires are. But that is not what I would watch Oprah for. That is going to be on the 4 O'clock news when she is all done. Yuck, yuck, yuck. I don't like her either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You absolutely crack me up.

    Please tell me how you got the snapfish to work? My "free" offer is mysteriously gone now. *tear*

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, snapfish almost made me cry, it charged me the full amount, trying to talk to someone took all day! ugh if i would have known all the trouble, I wouldn't have done it, they said they would refund my money...they better

    ReplyDelete