Saturday, December 13, 2008

real real real

our datenight at Marie's. generican food at it's very finest:)
1maries
but look at that check!! and we got pecan pie :)1marie
we drove to the Winco on Route 66... it wasn't all fancy and lined with chrome diners and blue cadillacs... just a road with jeep liberties on it :|
1fon
Winco... do they HONESTLY expect me not to sample just a teensy piece???! to ensure freshness? please!
1choc
Theresa, we found these ahem 'stocking stuffers' at the 99cent store! i didn't realize it was THAT kind of store :)
1con
you've got to have faith-a-faith-a faitha(especially when it's 60% off...)
1faith

5 comments:

  1. i SO know that highway exit. north on the 15 right before foothill? my in-laws live off the exit after that. =] but i've never heard of winco...where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 Winco!
    And the no sampling thing never seems to apply to my niece Lana..I dont know how many gummy sharks she thinks Winco has donated to her addiction. And dinner for $2.74!? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous shots, look like you both had a great time.
    I'm worried about where you go shopping though ;-)
    Now that's a bargain, a meal for that price and what a super name for your server...Porschia

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute are you two? thanks for stopping by my blog...been enjoying your blog too =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Marie's, although I never order pie. Their cornbread is the best.

    Ha ha, on the Trustex! I saw those there on Saturday. I didn't notice them the first time around.

    Saturday, I got After eight mints for $1, my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete