Saturday, December 13, 2008

on the first day of christmas...

my true love gave to me.... breakfast in bed and the house completely empteeeee!!!

and i love it!!! i am sipping endless cups of coffee, finishing the reject brownies and i actually can hear the sound of silence (well Reliant K is as good as silence)

tonight we are determined to have an entirely FREE datenight. so we are using a gift card and a coupon and heading to "Marie Callendars" for dinner! i must admit, i've never ever dined there. i have bought many many dutch apple pies from Marie, before i discovered that my homemade spiceless pie kicks her apple pies' ass. but!! here goes nothing... living outside my comfort zone again, pretending to be human again. don't make me regret it Marie...

listening to Barry sing George Michael now. however much i love Barry...... nothing makes me crave George more than hearing someone sing his songs. no-one can careless whisper like George. NO-ONE!!! did you know he wrote that song when he was 17 and still a total macho spiv head (in public:) "guilty feet have got no rhythm" is the only line that kinda gives it away!

in a week we are going to freezing cold Las Vegas. i must admit freakishly cold weather scares me. i hate hats (they give me migraines) and scarves (i feel like i am being asphyxiated) but when the weather is 55° high/37° low, you do what you must to stay alive (and get to play with dolphins and watch the fountains without turning to ice)

the cookie bakers
1sam
our friday date, i cut my hair, it looked like Rosie's hair here (eeeek!!)
1sam
the second most fabulously decorated house in the woods
1house2
first prize as always!
1house
an olde worlde picture with my big sister and Dad
1us
the days of yore at magic mountain (when you could actually drive through LA and back in a day)
1aar

1 comment:

  1. Just to prove L.A. isn't really THAT cold.....it's only 17 degrees here in Missouri right now. ;o) LoL

    ReplyDelete