Tuesday, January 13, 2009

don't worry.....





















soon is finally (almost) here!!!!!!!!!!!


last night i had the worst dream EVER. we were on a cruise. the doors to all the cabins were like mouseholes and you had to crawl inside.... well i couldn't do it, not for all the tea in China. i was sooo tired and seasick but crawling through that little space was not even an option. so i had to spend day and night on the freezing cold deck throwing up over the side for a week... note to self: never book a cruise until you see actual pictures and dimensions of the cabin doors.

a couple of nights before i dreamt i was carrying a HUGE lowercase letter that was stuffed with really heavy wet sawdust. it was so wide and so huge i could barely keep it off the ground but i had to take it everywhere i went and NEVER put it down. whhhat is with these dreams? he's soon gone, brain - take it easy :)

gawd i hate facebook. firstly i don't see the point - i have 213 virtual pets, hugs, gifts, pokes, waiting to be ignored. i want REAL gifts and hugs and ahem, pokes. it's like living in a small town where everyone knows you, your friends, your family, your business, what you're doing today, what friends of friends are doing today.... well let me tell you, i live in this vast soulless sprawl for a reason. i don't care what people are doing today! secondly, i cannot figure out the wall - people can't write on it and email me to tell me so. why not just email me to tell me what you were going to write on the wall?? i can't fix the wall thing...

at our cute little zoo... (even I like it ... and i hate zoos...)
1samdanyy
1sam
1boys
this is Mickey the possum - oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind hey Mickey, hey Mickey. i am the only person on earth old enough to remember this
1possum
she asked him what it felt like... "a velociraptor" he replied
1snake
watching the gibbons with Big Al(losaurus) and T Wex... the monkeys were fascinated with these visitors :)
1dany







4 comments:

  1. 6 more days...not that I'm counting. MORE than ready for change.

    Annnddd...I so totally remember "oh Mickey you're so fine....." Does that make me old? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind hey Mickey, hey Mickey...I remember it (must be getting old) Toni Basil, if I remember correctly. Perhaps I should download it!
    I was an apprentice at the time and one of my colleagues was called Mickey. We didn't really rib him with this song!!

    Love the "Bush soon gone" wagon. Boy will we not miss him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:22 AM

    When is Bush out of office?

    I think you either love facebook or hate it.I hate the new layout but kinda got used to it now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures. I love the one with the dinosaurs at the end.

    And yes, I am so happy. Go Obama!!!!

    ReplyDelete