Tuesday, February 10, 2009

we can work it out........?

i do not love my ipod with a passion. and i don't love itunes either. where did my "recently added" go to? i use it as a playlist and it's now empty (apart from the theme song of Bad Boys, I Like to Move It and Knock Three Times for our upcoming roadtrip - now that's what i call a playlist!) "recently played" is too old and overplayed... no. we can't work it out. i seem to be allergic to anything with an "i" before it's name (except for icecream) itunes, iphones, imacs... for years i have listened to people talk about their iThings with a love of George Michael proportions, obsessed about switching to iThings, proudly toted my shiny iThings home (with a FREE apple sticker and everything!), tried my iThings out, developed a splitting i-headache, hated my iThings... and sadly returned my iTems. we canNOT in fact work it out.

we went to Disneyland today. ho hum. now i love Disneyland but 'happiest place on earth' seems such a reach. i do love it... and i think it is a fine place to go on a Tuesday when the weather is fine but happiest place on earth? Erin, from Plattsburgh NY, who is the Disneyland Railroad train conductor makes Disneyland more of a living hell kind of place for the inmates, oops, guests :) seriously she is Adolph Hitler reincarnated. she didn't mess with me (i hid Danny's lollipop each of the 245 times she checked on us) but if she ever does mess with me or my boy, i am soooo suing the happiest place on earth for false advertising :)

without futher 'adieu' here are the pics........

remember, it only LOOKS happy!111dancross096
1ususUntitled-1
1ellio428
1dannyUntitled-1
1danny598
1theresaPicture 588

1 comment:

  1. I WANNA GO!
    Lucas has never been!
    Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete